Traditional wide-board stile and rail construction with mortise-and-tenon joints combines with modern technology and energy efficiency in our Andersen™ Frenchwood® hinged patio doors. Looking to save interior floor space? The Frenchwood® also comes in an outswing model. For even more space saving, with the same classic look, consider the Frenchwood® sliding door. Additionally, our 5-point locking system improves energy efficiency and offers an increased level of security.
Why choose Hinged Frenchwood Patio Doors?
- SIMPLE OPERATION - Adjustable hinges with ball-bearing pivots for smooth, frictionless movement, and climate-neutral performance mean easy operation, even in the toughest environments.
- CONVENIENCE - Doors feature a glass-fiber reinforced composite exterior for durability and minimal maintenance. A between-the-glass blinds option is available for added privacy.
- PEACE OF MIND - Solid, secure construction with a five-point locking system offers an added level of security.
- COMFORT - Continuous weather-stripping and interlocking design features help keep your home draft-free and provide energy saving.
- VERSATILITY - Available as inswing or outswing and in single and multi-panel configurations, as well as custom sizes. Stainable oak, maple, pine, or a prefinished white interior. Multiple grille, color, and hardware options allow customization to match almost any style.
Buy One Get One 40% Off Each Window and Door PLUS $120 Off Each Window and Door*
PLUS 12 Months $0 Money Down, 0% Interest, and $0 Monthly Payments*
Offer ends 09-30-2023
Minimum purchase required. Interest accrues from date of purchase, but is waived if paid in full within 12 months.*
Customize Your Patio Door
Our Patio Doors are custom built, meaning a nearly limitless selection of styles, colors, and grilles to fit your home.