Hinged at the top and opening from the bottom, awning windows are kissing cousins to casements, and offer many of the same benefits—but with a few additional perks, especially in inclement weather. Like casements, they also pair well with large/inoperable windows. They are an excellent choice for above sinks, counters, or doors where opening requires reach.
Why choose Awning?
- SIMPLE OPERATION - Elegant hardware offers smooth, easy operation and features a folding handle that nests neatly and doesn’t interfere with curtains or blinds.
- CONVENIENCE - Awning windows are hinged at the top and open from the bottom, so you can let fresh air in and keep the windows open, even in the rain.
- ELEGANCE - Excellent for adding architectural interest. Mortise-and-tenon frame and sash construction provides a traditional hand-crafted look. Horizontal design offers dramatic design accents when combined with other windows.
- COMFORT - When fully open, awnings provide ventilation from the entire sash area. Easily accessible Slimline locks lock the window at multiple points for a weather tight tight seal and enhanced security.
- VERSATILITY - Awnings are an excellent choice for above sinks, counters, or doors where opening requires a reach. In addition, they pair well with other windows, especially large or non-operable picture windows.
Buy One Get One 40% Off Each Window and Door*
PLUS $100 Off Each Window and Door* PLUS $0 Down, $0 Interest, $0 Monthly Payments for 12 Months*
Offer ends 03-31-2023
Minimum purchase of 4. Interest is billed during the promotional period, but all interest is waived if the purchase amount is paid before the expiration of the promotional period.
Customize Your Window
Our windows are custom built, meaning a nearly limitless selection of styles, colors, and grilles to fit your home.
HOMEOWNERS ALSO VIEWED